~ This product contains beeswax and is not vegan ~
Lotion bars are great for moisturizing your skin because they contain nourishing skin-loving oils, no water (which means no preservatives!), and pure essential oils. Lotion bars are solid (so, you can easily travel with them). My lotion bars are made with only three ingredients: Olive Oil, Shea Butter, and Beeswax. The beeswax holds the bar together (and in the case of the natural bar, gives a beautiful natural honey scent) and the olive oil and shea butter provide the moisture for your skin. The scented bars are scented with pure essential oils.
HOW TO USE
Hold the lotion bar in your hands until the bar starts to warm up a little. Spread the bar over rough patches of skin, or anywhere that needs extra moisture. This bar is great for rough patches, cracked or rough hands, feet, and really anywhere where your skin needs a little something extra.
Choose from three different scents:
- Natural Beeswax (unscented) - this does have a natural subtle scent from the beeswax, which is nice and fragrant.
- Citrus - this contains a blend of orange and litsea essential oils
- Lavender - this contains a high quality Hungarian lavender essential oil
INGREDIENTS (in order of weight)
~ All-Natural, and Palm-Oil Free ~
Olive Oil, Shea Butter, Beeswax, Essential Oils (none in the natural beeswax bar).
- these lotion bars weigh about 1.75 oz each in weight
- lotion bar dimensions are 2.25" in diameter and 1" high